N9Tx EA V 3.71 MT4 + SETS
N9Tx EA V 3.71 MT4 + SETS
The EA does not use grid, martingale, or other dangerous strategies. Fixed stop loss and take profit are a part of every position.
If a trade does not seem profitable, the Loss-Protection System will try to reduce the resulting losses to a minimum without reaching the maximum stop loss.
EA is designed to trade all supported symbols on one Chart.
Monitoring: N9T Signal - very high Risk
User manual: N9T_User_Manual_EN
AUDCAD, GBPCHF, AUDCHF, EURGBP, GBPAUD, CADCHF, USDCHF
EURCAD, EURAUD, EURCHF
ANY low Spread Broker with low Spread at night
ECN/Zero Account starting with zero spread
min. 100 USD and higher
ANY (it should be equal to min. 100 USD)
min. 1:20 and higher
If you need some help with the right Broker, please contact us.
- Applying the EA only on 1 Symbol e.g. GBPCHF and Timeframe M5
- Open the EA Setting and:
- Choose your Risk (lower -> better)
- Choose the trading Symbols (change them if your have a prefix or suffix e.g. "GBPCHF.r" instead of "GBPCHF")
- Add 2 URL's and allow Webrequest CTRL+O -> Expert Advisor -> "Allow WebRequest for listed URL" and add the URL's (without spaces):
- https: //www. utctime.net/
- https: //www. xe.com/
- Using VPS is preferred and improves the EA performance
- Usually no changes needed to test the EA, because most of the Brokers use same GMT Offsets
- Otherwise change the "GMT Offset" to suit from Broker and the "Daylight Savings" also
- After GMT was set up, choose the Symbol (from our supported Symbols) to test on timeframe M5
If the Tests differ greatly or do not work at all, then you can try to set up testing via the user manual.
And if you still need help, please feel free to contact us! We will help you with testing very quickly.
|Type of Limit Orders to place
|Type of Orders to place - Limit and/or Market
|Max. Stop Loss
|Smart Take Profit
|Adjust Take Profit after bad Slippage
|Use the EA on only 1 Chart for all Pairs
|Recommended Currency Pairs to trade
|Risky Currency Pairs
|Risky Currency Pairs to trade
|Money to Trade
|What money should be traded
|Max. Money To Trade
|Type of the Money which should be traded
|Amoung of max. Money to trade
|Close all Positions if the max. Limit will be reached
|Use Autolot of whole money or max. Money to trade
|Lot-Size if Auto-Lot = OFF
|Used Risk to trade
|Detect the Server Time and Offset automatically
|Broker GMT Offset (used when Auto-GMT = false)
|Daylight Savings of your Broker
|Used in Accounts with different Currency as USD or EUR
At Forexprism, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!