Goldminer AI MT4 V 1.1 NO DLL
Goldminer AI MT4 V 1.1 NO DLL
Goldminer AI is a complex and novel algorithm that uses Artificial Intelligence in combination with traditional technical analysis to predict market movements. It features a revolutionary recovery mode that splits each entry into several smaller trades and closes them one by one with profits gained from other trades. Additionally, a new mechanism enables profit maximization through the use of trailing pending orders.
This Expert Advisor makes use of Recurrent Neural Networks, specifically Long-Short-Term-Memory cells, that are trained using data from technical analysis indicators. Through this method, the EA is able to learn which indicators are most relevant for future price movements and act upon them. Furthermore, LSTM networks are particularly suitable for time series analysis as they are able to consider both short- and long-term historical data.
Note: This is a limited introductory offer: Only 1 of 10 copies of this EA will be sold at the current price. Next price: $899
The price of this EA will be increased rapidly, to limit the number of users trading with this system.
Live Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2125362
MT5 Version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/106786
Important: Please contact us directly through PM after you have purchased the product to receive additional information and extras.
- Quick Setup: Adjust your level of risk levels with a single click!
- Trade Panel: Full control of all your trades, EA performance and forecasts!
- ChatGPT Forecasts: Get live forecasts from ChatGPT and filter trades in the opposite direction using short-term, medium-term and long-term predictions!
- News Filter: Always be informed about upcoming financial events and filter trades during low-, medium- or high-impact news events! (Note: This feature is not yet implemented on the MT4 version but will be coming soon.)
- Fully Customizable: Adjust the trading strategy to your individual risk preferences whenever you like!
Instead of opening just a single trade, this EA will open multiple smaller trades at the same time. If the market changes and the position becomes a loss, the EA will gradually close the losing positions with the profits gained from additional trades.
Entries for initial positions are performed using pending buy and sell stop order to also benefit from sudden price reversals. Recovery positions are opened using a new trailing pending order mechanism to capitalize on volatile market movements.
Every position always has a fixed or trailing Take Profit and a fixed Stop Loss set from the beginning. Although the values can be changed, it is recommended to keep the default values which were optimized for a prolonged backtesting period. There will always be a maximum of one open position at a time per symbol, plus any potential recovery trades.
Currency Pairs and Timeframes
The network was trained to learn the historical market movements of the XAUUSD(Gold) pair. However, you can always test and experiment with other currency pairs. The EA uses the M5 timeframe internally, but you can attach it to any timeframe chart and it will always be working in the same way.
Input ParametersQuick Setup
- Quick Setup: If ON is selected, all input parameters with (QS), will be overwritten by a set of predefined values. Select OFF if you want to fully customize your EA.
- Risk Mode: Select your preferred Risk Mode (Low, Medium, High, Extreme). Note: Your might also want to change your lot size according to your risk preferences.
- Calculate Initial Lot Size Based on: Choose if you want to calculate the lot size based on Balance, Equity or Fixed Lot Size.
Fixed/Dynamic Initial Lot per Trade: Sets the initial lot size per trade.
(Example for Balance based lot sizing: Dynamic lot 0.5 and an account balance of 1200 USD, the lot size of the trade will be 0.6. (0.5 * (1200/1000))
- Max Initial Lot per Trade: The maximum size of each initial trade. If the trade lot is calculated to be above this value, the lot size is automatically set equal to the max lot.
- Max Lot for this EA: The maximum total volume for this Expert.
- Number of Trades per Batch (QS): The number of trades that will be opened for each entry. Will be overwritten if Quick Setup is set to ON.
- Recovery Trades Distance (pips): Distance in pips between the recovery trades.
- Percentage of Profits used for Recovery (%) (QS): Defines how much of the profits should be used to close potential losing positions. Will be overwritten if Quick Setup is set to ON.
- Max Recovery Batches (QS): Maximum number of recovery batches that will be executed. Will be overwritten if Quick Setup is set to ON.
- Recovery Lot Multiplier (QS): Multiplier for the lot size of the the orginal position. Will be overwritten if Quick Setup is set to ON.
- Take Profit Type: Type of the Take Profit method. Either fixed or trailing.
- Take Profit (pips): Sets the Take Profit value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
Trailing Take Profit (pips): Sets the Trailing Take Profit value in pips. Will be ignored if the Take Profit type is set to 'Fixed'. When the original Take Profit value is hit, the EA will create a trailing stop loss according to this value.
(Example: Take Profit at 6 pips and Trailing Take Profit at 4 pips, the trailing Stop Loss will be set to a profit of 2 pips as soon as a profit of 6 pips is reached.)
- Stop Loss (pips): Sets the Stop Loss value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Max spread (points): Sets the maximum spread at which a trade will be executed. if the current spread exceeds this value, no trade will be executed.
- Pending Orders Distance from Current Price: Distance from the current price to open pending orders in the favourable direction.
- Reverse Pending Orders Distance from Current Price: Distance from the current price to open pending orders in the reverse direction.
- ChatGPT Filter: Activate or deactivate filtering.
- Filter based on: Filter based on the short-term, medium-term, long-term or overall forecast.
- Filter Buy trades if below: Filter buy trades if the forecast for the symbol is below this value in per cent.
- Filter Sell trades if above: Filter sell trades if the forecast for the symbol is above this value in per cent.
- News Filter: Activate or deactivate filtering.
- Minimum Impact to Filter: Filter only high-, medium-, low-impact events or any event.
- Filter Trades x Minutes before Event: Filter any trades on the symbol in these minutes before the event.
- Filter Trades x Minutes after Event: Filter any trades on the symbol in these minutes after the event.
- Magic Number: EA identifier. When running multiple instances of the same EA on one currency pair, this value should be changed for each instance
- Trade Comment: Comment that will be sent with your trades.
- Show Info Panel: Show or hide the info panel on the chart.
Recovery Mode - With recovery mode, you can attempt to recover a losing position automatically by opening additional trades to gradually close losing positions one-by-one with the profits. This method is based on the Fibonacci Retracement theory.
Trailing Profit Mode - With a trailing profit mode, you might be able to take advantage of large price movements in a favourable direction. This can also be used in conjunction with the recovery mode.
During the development, this Neural Network was trained and tested for the backtesting period between 01.01.2010 and 31.06.2023 on 100% history quality data. Additionally, the EA was forward-tested until October 2023.
You can replicate the backtest results from the screenshots below by using the following backtest settings:
- Symbol: XAUUSD
- Timeframe: Any
- Modelling: Minimum 'Every Tick' is recommended. '1-minute OHLC' may also be sufficient but less accurate.
- Deposit: Minimum 200 is recommended
- Leverage: Any
If you have any questions or need help with setting the Expert Advisor up, please do not hesitate to contact us through PM. We will always try to reply as quickly as possible.
Before buying this product, please make sure you understand the risks involved with trading and that past performance is no guarantee for future results.
At Forexprism, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!